If you would like to change your boot up screen follow the directions below.
If you would like to download a boot screen, visit http://www.themexp.org
1. Backup (copy) the file %windir%system32ntoskrnl.exe (most likely C:windowssystem32ntoskrnl.exe – the boot screen)
2. Download the .zip to your computer
3. Extract ntoskrnl.exe to a directory other than %windir%system32 (most likely C:windowssystem32)
4. Reboot your computer into Safe Mode (hit F8 before the boot screen) or into true DOS (from a boot disk)
5. Overwrite the file %windir%system32ntoskrnl.exe (which should have been backed up) with the extracted exe
6. Reboot your computer as you normally do.